Saturday, November 06, 2004

New Media Heroes

Along Steve's thread, and I know I've mentioned this in an email, but HUGE credit goes to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity and the other talk show hosts who steadfastly reminded Americans of what lengths the MSM would go to in order to win one for Kerry. These two in particular (others also, but these are the two I listened to on Election Day) kept on us not to get despondent when exit polls showed Kerry winning big and to get out and vote. In my mind, they are responsible for the huge popular vote margin - the one the MSM took away from us when they called FL early in 2000. Peggy Noonan has a great column describing the victory of our scrappy new media heroes: Rush, Sean, and the pajamahadeen (of which we are now proud members!).

2 comments:

vetes said...

Great point Tim. The reasuring and confident tones from Rush, Michael Medved and Hugh Hewitt helped me make it through the tough times in this election.

vetes said...

On the subject of the pajamahadeen. Just about every post I have made to this blog has come in my pajamas.