Sunday, November 14, 2004

McG Ain't All Bad!

The governor of my pink state, Jim McGreevey, is handing over power to the acting governor today, conveniently another Democrat. Jersey sickens me by how the law is flouted - it's even worse than in NM, which I thought was pretty bad but more a "grassroots" kinda thing. Jersey's Democrats have made maintaining power an art. The part that sickens me the most is that there is no outcry! McGreevey used this whole gay thing just to cover his real crime of complete corruption and mismanagement, and it's just sooooo obvious that you'd expect there to be a peep or two out of the local news. The silence is deafening. I think I'm working on getting Bret Schundler in for governor next election, Jersey needs a true reformer, and he's a Republican to boot.

At least McGreevey can say to himself he wasn't the worst.

No comments: