Friday, November 05, 2004

Sorry I'm late...

...with my first blog comments ever...

My favorite (actually it annoys me the most) insight into libs' recent dramatics is their invalidating of the election due to the religious right 'conspiracy.' Mike Medved today read several editorials / letters regarding the 'conspiracy' and our religious 'nut-job' views as the coming down-fall of our society (never mind that it's really the reason this country has lasted this long in the first place). What's most humorous and/or annoying is they really believe that all conservatives are either bible thumping pin-heads, assault rifle-bearing rednecks, or depressed and introverted suburbanites. Perhaps maybe a few greedy, corporate bloodhounds as well.

At least according to their beliefs, I and my family are ear-marked for sub-human intelligence, and should immediately be placed in intensive care complete with secular life-support and intravenous Marxism.

I think I like being ill...

Oh, and yes.. we must 'Bork' Specter

2 comments:

TimDido said...

It's great being a fascist! You get to oppress people! What a great hobby! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to attend a cross burning...

Engicon said...

Me go club baby seal now. Then sell its fur to buy a gun. Then use gun to shoot someone to take their oil. Then use oil to run my SUV. Then use SUV to go hunting with my assault rifle. Then take assault rifle to militia meeting. At militia meeting, meet other members of evil neocon cabal. Cabal members show me where to find more seals...