Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Yay work

My new boss (for the summer) has this list posted at the entrance to his cubicle. I won't copy the whole list here, but some examples:
I believe the government that governs least governs best, which is the foundation of conservative adherents.
I believe the words in the constitution mean what they say. I can read.
I believe individual liberty must be respected in order for this experiment in self-government to continue.
I believe the toll of freedom is responsibility. Those who fail to act responsibly are not deserving of freedom.

He also has John 3:16 taped to his monitor. These things are very cool. I have a cubicle, this is not so cool. I think the thing I miss most about having an office is the window, I had a nice view of the mountain.

2 comments:

TimDido said...

Dude, where do you work?

Engicon said...

Honeywell