Thursday, December 01, 2005

Deion

On defending Terrell Owens;
I feel bad for T.O. It's not right. Just because a guy won't say he's sorry, he's out of the game of football for the season...It's like someone working a job 9 to 5 and they don't apologize to their boss, they're fired.
Uhhhh, yeah, that's exactly what it's like, people that are jerks sometimes get fired. Anyway what this reminded me of are hippy apologists who say stupid things like "yeah, he deserved to get fired but shouldn't have because now he's unemployed". In revealing my political ambitions to someone I mentioned my intention to rid whatever part of the government I was in charge of of excess, of waste and to rid it of people who did nothing and deserved to be dropped. I was refuted, "but then they won't have jobs and their families won't vote for you." Ugh, hippies.

No comments: