Thursday, July 14, 2005

Staying on message

If you follow Vetes's link below to the transcript of the interview, you'll notice that the first thing Wilson says is, "[Bush is a lier]." At least "Bush is a puppet controled by the evil genius Karl Rove" would have been very slightly on topic. Instead, Wilson recites Talking Point Number 1 from the DNC. No, Wilson isn't a Democrat pawn at all...
I remeber watching the Kerry interview on Today a while back. Kerry basically said, "[Bush is a lier, he's a lying lier, his pants are on fire, yeah he lies..., lier.]" I can't seem to find an actuall transcript of that interview for some reason.
I've been trying to figure out why the DNC still harps the Bush lies slander. I think I've come up with something, so I'll make a prediction. Whoever wins the RNC primary for 2008 will instantly become Bush's primary accomplice in all the lies. Much spittle will fly from Howard Deans mouth as he decries lierness by assosiation. Have I uncovered the DNC's secret 2008 campaign strategy? Time will tell.

1 comment:

vetes said...

I think you may be onto something. It's not as if the dnc has any such thing as their own message other than decrying Republicans.