Saturday, July 22, 2006

age-old cliche....

As predicted, the media is gonna shower our senses with images of helpless victims of countries that harbor terrorists *sighs*. Yet not one showing of all the Israeli victims of Hamas, PLO, Al-Aqsa, Hezbollah attacks over the decades. A big *middle finger* for NYC (where ABC, CBS, etc are). Stop bombing Lebanon? How about stop voting for killers to your government. Then we'll leave you alone. Morons.

Has anyone ever listened to Stephanie Miller? She's this liberal skidmark that's now on the drive home for me on the radio...It's the F-U Bush Praise Clinton hour with her. Seriously, I swear, I think she has staged "conservatives" call her because EVERY conservative that called on her show sound like stereotypical dumb hicks. I'm not kidding. Nobody combats her logically on that show in turn Miller & co mocks the guest and further spews liberal "facts" vs Bush......I actually tried calling several times but the lines were always "busy." I think she's a crock.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Full disclosure: I like Stephanie a lot.

Anyway, the thing about her show is that when taking callers, her policy is that conservatives come to the front of the line. So that may explain your perception.

TimDido said...

I can't say I've ever listened to her, so I don't have an opinion on her one way or another.

However, I'm willing to bet that her screener intentionally puts on callers that sound stupid in order to reinforce stereotypes she's putting forward. Rush Limbaugh puts liberals to the front of his line, but he puts people on he can hold an intelligent conversation with so folks can listen to an intelligent debate. It sounds to me like she is trying to semi-follow Rush's formula for success - but her weak attempt seems a bit transparent (again, haven't listened to her show...).

The proof is in the pudding. How are Stephanie Miller's ratings? How are Rush's?

I'll give this to her - she's hotter than Rush. Heh. Too bad her hotness doesn't get her farther in radio.

Muztan said...

I've tuned in occasionally. She's another Al Franken who focuses more on making fun of Bushites than on basic issues of our day. It's a typical format when you can't win an intelligent debate, with easy fodder from a current administration who "appears" dumber than they really are.