Friday, April 28, 2006

Self-Servy Jersey

I will never be a big fan of Jon Corzine - he's a typical Democrat - but this is increasing his stock with me by a couple points.

The populace of this state is incredibly stupid for not realizing just how expensively stupid it was to be forced into full service. I remember my abortive attempt at getting something done by emailing my state legislator - I'd like to think that my little tirade helped push this idea into the governor's office just a little bit.

Update: Wussy! Fun side story: I actually met the Guv last Saturday during the Shadfest in Lambertville. I noticed his security detail first, and told Wifedido to take a picture of me with the Guv. I shook his hand and told him of my support of the plan, and he told me that actually it was 2 to 1 against so far with all the people he'd talked to. I guess that's why he caved...oh well, what else would you expect? Anyway, I'll post the picture later.

No comments: