Friday, August 26, 2005

Pat Robertson

is an idiot. I hope I speak for most evangelical Christians in America when I say he holds very little influence. Byron York thinks otherwise, and has the numbers to prove it. I fear he's right, there is a segment of our population that is susceptible to his hypocritical machinations.

Joe Carter links to a guy who is disappointed in the Evangelical reaction. I'd like to think that it's because nobody listens to Pat Robertson and didn't know about it until late, but unfortunately I think it's because they are embarrassed and hope the story just goes away after we lock our embarrassing crazy old Aunt Pat back up in the attic. Or even worse, they tacitly agree with him.

Well, I'll do my part in the Garden State, denouncing Robertson to all who ask for comment.

No comments: